Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Short Film

This post is going to seem a little bit out of place in the midst of some other pretty heavy posts, but I finally got a digital copy of the short film I wrote and directed, "The Obituaries." This film was produced while in the Filmmaking Certificate Program at Bluegrass Community and Technical College in the Fall of 2007. It is obviously a student film. But while there are things that I would have liked to have done differently, I'm still very proud of it.

Anyway, have a look and then hit me with some feedback. I'm trying to get better, so critical feedback is always good. By the way, I'd say it's a weak PG-13.

Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

1 comment:

Eric Russell said...

Wee hoo! I loved it! And the acting...oh my...where did you find such talent?