Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hittin' the Rails

Back in January 2006, my Dad and I had been discussing taking a trip together later in the year. He had always wanted to take a trip by train. I had wanted to return to Boston (I had visited the city a couple times a few years prior when I was considering graduate school there). So, Dad and I decided to take a train trip to Boston. I decided the best time for me to go would be in late April, so I started mapping out a route on Amtrak that would take us to Washington, D.C., and then up the coast to Boston. It was inexpensive and would have been a great time for us to bond even more.

I can't tell you how excited I was about this trip.

But, unfortunately, we never got to go...

1 comment:

Eric Russell said...

That's sad. Too bad since DC and Boston are two of the neatest places to visit.