Monday, July 21, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog...

was the opposite of horrible! If you missed it this past week, you need to run to iTunes right this minute and download the three episodes. While it was online for free at the Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog Web site for just a few days, the episodes are available for just $1.99 each on iTunes. And they are well worth it.



I have not watched or read much of Joss Whedon's work, but I am a fan of Neal Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion. Of course, NPH, aka television's Doogie Howser M.D., now stars in "How I Met Your Mother." And while I have not seen any of Fillion's work in previous Whedon projects like "Firefly" or "Serenity," I liked him in the TV show "Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place" and the movie "Waitress."

These shorts were very funny and well-crafted. Check 'em out.

No comments: