Saturday, June 14, 2008

I hate...

a number of things. And over the past week, I've been hating a lot. Unfortunately, this is very unlike me.

Now, I don't hate people, just things. It's a lot easier to hate something than someone. However, there are three people in particular who I could hate if I thought too much about a certain incident from December 2006, but luckily I've been able to keep it mostly out of my mind.

There are some things lately that I hate. Namely, I hate being ignored. Does that sound bad? I don't mean, I shouldn't be ignored all the time. I mean in certain instances. If I call you and ask a question or need you to call me back... just do it. If I am asking for something and you don't call because you don't want to give it to me, I don't care. I won't be mad. Just tell me. If I e-mail and ask a question, e-mail me back and answer my question. It's not that difficult. I don't care what the answer is, just respond. Even if I ask how you're doing, a sentence will do. If I need some information and you have the information, just let me know if you can. If you can't tell me, tell me that, too. I don't care, either way, I would like a response.

Sorry about the rant, but I just needed to get it off my chest.

And like I said, I don't hate often. But as Prince once sang, "It's more hard to love than it is to hate."

No comments: