Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Private Eyes

So, I was searching for something the other day and I came across a song that I now cannot get out of my head. Ever heard of Hall & Oates? Surely you have. If you haven't, please don't tell me that, I'll feel older than I already feel.

The song stuck in my head?



How great is that?

What a quintessential '80s band. Being a child of the '80s I still love these groups. I don't care what anyone says, these are good songs.

And what about these gems?



(i think this one might have been pre-80s)







and one of the greats...




And now here's a tangent for you... that last song reminded me of a movie I saw when I was a kid. My Dad and I loved it. It's called "The Private Eyes" with Tim Conway and Don Knotts.



Check it out if you haven't seen it before.

No comments: