Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Office

As some of you know, I have only recently found the U.S. version of The Office. I really enjoyed the first series of the BBC version by Ricky Gervais, but for whatever reason never watched the U.S. version. It was probably because I don't watch much TV. However, thanks to my friend Kim constantly telling me about it and because of Netflix's instant viewing option, I decided to go ahead and watch it.

OMG!!!! I really like it. It is so, SO funny. And with the Jim/Pam storyline, it's like a romantic comedy miniseries. And I love romantic comedies. So in a little less than a week, I was able to watch all three seasons. Now I have to get the DVDs so that I can see all the extras and hear the commentaries.

So, last October there as a The Office Convention in Scranton, Pa., at which they had a costume contest. VH1's Best Week Ever covered it.



The person with the big Dwight head being interviewed at the end? My friend Kim!!!!

No comments: