Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome

I would like to welcome everyone to my new weblog. This is a place for friends and family to keep up with what I am doing, how things are going and also get my latest thoughts on anything and maybe everything.

I am sure that not everyone cares about those things, but I hope that some of you do. My problem often is not e-mailing everyone I should as often as I should. I really do love to keep in touch with my friends and family, but just can't always find the time. I have a few friends on Myspace and Facebook, but not everyone I want to communicate with have profiles on those sites. So, I thought it would be beneficial to set up this site as a catch all for everyone.

I am going to try to post here every couple days or so as my schedule permits. If you read something that you would like to comment about, please do. If you want to respond in private, please by all means shoot me an e-mail (if you learned of this weblog, then you know my e-mail address).

For now, I am doing well, and I hope everyone else is, too.

No comments: