Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pure Grace

Okay, so Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window" was on TV today, and it reminded me of something I'd like to share.

This movie co-starred Grace Kelly. Of course, before seeing this movie I had heard of her, she was a princess for goodness' sake. But I had never seen her in a movie. Then I saw "Rear Window" back in February or so. Many critics have claimed that her entrance in this movie, the moment when the audience first sees her, is one of the best character entrances in movie history. From all the movies I've seen in my life, I have to agree.

Grace Kelly was so beautiful and a wonderful actress. It's a shame she had to give up acting when she married the Prince of Monaco.

Anyway, here is the entrance she makes in "Rear Window."

What do you think?

No comments: