Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome Back?

I've been on the fence about whether I want to continue this blog or just scrap it altogether. The main reason for scrapping it altogether is that I'm just not sure many (if any) read it. But even if one person does, maybe it's worth doing. Also, maybe it's worth doing just as a chronicle for when I'm old and can't remember the crap I've done or said or thought or wished or ate or drank or read or anything. So, that makes it valid, right?

Of course, it's easier to write all that stuff here once than try to e-mail everyone to let them know what I'm up to.

But let me go ahead and point this out right now... I, in no way, believe that anything I have to say or will say on here has much, if any, importance. It's just me.

And so, I've decided to continue... I hope if you are reading this, you continue to read this.

No comments: