Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yes Blog, I've Missed You, Too

For those few who actually still read this blog, you've noticed that I've posted a couple new items over the past few months, but not nearly what I've wanted. But I'm back. For a number of reasons, my blogging was intermittent. It wasn't because I had nothing to say, just that I wasn't taking time to say it. I promise from now on at least one blog per week, probably coming on Sundays. If I come up with other things during the week, you'll see more. I know I've thought of a couple of "My Two Cents" columns over the past year, but never sat down to write them, but I promise to do more of that piece now. Also, I need to increase my photo of the day and quote of the day. Thanks to Twitter, there have been many great quotes recently that I should have posted. I will certainly make a point to do that, too.

So, glad the three of you are still reading, and keep coming back because there will be lots more.

B

No comments: